8.24.2009

Monday's are my favorite

Here are 7 little treasures I picked up today during my Monday adventure:

1. picked up 20 vintage wooden hangers for $1
including one hanger stolen from a New York City hotel

2. I gave a home to a lot of unwanted retro fabric


3. found a free Smith Corona Corsair portable typewriter in aqua


4. loved reading the deranged poetry found in said typewriter
written by a middle schooler in the 1960's named Chrissy according to the title page


5. found a pair of deadstock blue leather booties from France
(actually I got a lot of deadstock boots which will be making an appearance on my Etsy soon)


6. bought a set of eight Jeannette black and yellow graphic "Beverage Tumblers"
..finally piecing together a kitchen set that actually matches my dining set


7. elephant apron
a patchwork elephant playing with a butterfly always makes me smile